Friday 19 June 2015

Welcome to NeedScope

I have received a warm welcome at NeedScope, where I now work as a "quantie" (quantitative research executive). I am bursting with things to tell you about it, but let's start with the simple stuff.

Office tour
Today, I'll take you inside for a quick tour of the office.

Welcome, Mary will ask you to take a seat
while she calls the phone on my desk
Thanks Mary, I'll be right there
Hi, nice to meet you. Please follow me.
On your left is Apollo, the serious meeting room
On your right is our much used library.
Meet Alana, Constance, Mel and Phil 
The best place for a chat is in Hera, our cozy meeting room
We could also go and meet the rest of the team in Aphrodite
but it's not time for morning tea yet, so they will be busy.

Goodbye Marie
At home we have said goodbye to Marie. She will travel New Zealand for four months before flying home to France. We have had a lot of fun together in the four months we have both lived here and I am sad to see her go.

We love you too, Marie.
Have a good trip!

The cake she is carrying is a large mille feuille. A traditional treat from the French bakery where she used to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment