Sunday 27 March 2016

An active week


This Monday I was invited for the first time to crew on Playbuoy for the Stuart Championship series. It is serious fun. Everyone in championship positions. Me on the rail (i.e. responsible for helping out the first and second bowmen in maneuvers or when something goes wrong). A small task, but that is a luxury of having a crew of 8 on a 34 foot boat. You can have every task completed to perfection. And we did. So we won, and I felt like the king of the world.

Batman
Tuesday I lost a race. Or more accurately I was 83 of 90. Not a bad time though, 35 minutes to swim 1500 meters in my batman costume.

Do you remember this costume?
I made it for the weekend away

Bye Alana
My colleague Alana had her final day of work at NeedScope this Thursday. Celebrated in proper NeedScope style. Right now she is on her way to America to follow her husband's olympic running campaign. Best of luck Alana and Malcolm.

Out of Auckland
For Easter everyone goes out of Auckland. Me too. I went to Raglan with a group of friends. We had a great day.

From left: Jordan (Maori), Eri (Kiwi), Chae (Korean)
Nil (Indian), Michelle (Singaporean), Akiko (Japanese)
me (Danish)


Bridal Veil Falls


The drop is 55 meters

Relaxing at hot springs after a long day


No comments:

Post a Comment