Monday 28 September 2015

My pet math project


This weekend was sunny, so Ross and I went to the beach. First, we went West to Muriwai.

Must. Learn. Surfing.

Then, we went back East to Mission Bay.

Had a midday nap in the sun and didn't feel guilty at all


I love my job

I've got this pet project at work. I'm making an algorithm. In my mind, it has the potential to change how we think as well as the results we present. In the real world, it's a number in a report, that will only be changed in some cases.
But the prospect of a small change does not discourage my bosses. They know I care a lot and they are fine with me spending some time on my pet project.

Math is fun
I'd love to tell you all about it, but honestly, very few of you are going to care. Instead think of this as an open invitation to the nerdiest of my friends. I'd love to talk to you about my pet math project over Skype. Here's a little preview:


Any guesses, what was that?

No comments:

Post a Comment